In order to seek a stronger aesthetic profile, many people opt for cheek implants to get rid of their sunken cheeks. You should be mentally prepared for the procedure besides being physically fit. Here are a few tips for preparing you for the procedure and to lessen the post-surgical complications:
- Relaxation techniques: You should try to practice relaxation techniques to prepare you for cheek implant surgery mentally. You can bring simple strategies into use like sitting in a quiet room or deep breathing. By use of various relaxation techniques, you will arrive at a better sense of psychological preparedness.
- Preparing yourself emotionally: Every cosmetic surgery has an emotional impact. Try finding the answers of various questions within yourself as to why you want to undergo surgery and is it the right decision for you.
- Discuss your concerns: Be aware of potential concerns or complications and the side effects. Try having strong social support. Be open to your close friends and family members for the concerns. You can seek reassurance and feedback to help you cope better with the emotional aspects of surgery.
- Talk to your surgeon: Have a word with your surgeon about the additional worries that you have. In order to get rid of your worries and depression, seek assurance from your doctor and have detailed information about the surgery.
Undergoing cosmetic surgery is an important decision of anybody’s life. Preparation for the future in advance will be a great help for you for the success of the procedure.
Do you look tired at all time? Do you want to change the shape of your brows and forehead? Now, you can add a youthful and taut look to your brows and forehead by means of brow and forehead lift. A brow and forehead lift is meant to lift up the skin of brow and forehead. If you want to consider brow and forehead lift, here are a few things to know.
- The procedure will require an incision in the hairline of the forehead.
- It can be performed under both general and intravenous sedation.
- Being less invasive and painful, it has shorter recovery time.
- The sutures will be removed in 7 to 10 days.
- You can resume your office 10 days after the procedure.
- You can go home same day after the procedure.
This short procedure can bring dramatic improvement in your looks. You will look more refreshed and rested. People will begin to notice your younger look and you will begin to win compliments. Avail a pre-operative consultation to seek more information.
If you wish to go for a Botox to iron off the wrinkles and fine lines from your face and achieve a youthful appearance, here are a few tips that will help you while you make up your mind for undergoing Botox:
- Do not hesitate to confirm the originality of the Botox, which is FDA approved toxin safe for cosmetic use. Go for trustworthy practice to ensure you get the original product.
- You might need to undergo multiple sessions of Botox but with continued use, you should need it less often.
- The results of Botox are similar to that of surgical procedures but it is less invasive and non-surgical.
- If you wish to get rid of your fine lines, wrinkles, frown lines, and crow’s feet through a non-surgical option, Botox is the right choice.
- You should quit smoking before undergoing Botox to yield maximum benefit.
The rhinoplasty recovery process varies from patient to patient depending upon the surgical requirements. Following are the important aspects of recovery time from rhinoplasty:
- It is important to keep the nasal splint in place till your doctor advises that it is okay to remove that.
- You will continue to notice improvement in the nose contour as soon as the swelling and redness will disappear.
- You will be able to resume your activities within 2-3 days but should refrain from strenuous workouts.
- You should keep the cast in place for 2-3 weeks after the surgery.
Eyes are the most important feature of our face. With age, drooping of the sensitive skin of eyelids becomes a major aging problem. In order to combat the dropping and tired-appearance of the eyes, going for an eyelid surgery is the best option. If you are thinking about undergoing eyelid surgery, here are some useful guidelines for you:
- Ask your ophthalmologist to evaluate you before the surgery to identify the causes that are correctable.
- After the surgery, you should use sunglasses whenever you go out to avoid sensitivity to sunlight.
- You can watch TV, read and write within a week from surgery.
- You might experience occasional blurring or double vision but you will gain your normal vision gradually.
- You can get back to your normal work in three weeks after the surgery.
- All of the healing process will be complete in a maximum of 6 months after which the signs of surgery will be invisible.
Eyelid surgery can be used to correct aging signs in both upper and lower lids. It can vastly bring an improvement in the way you look making you look younger and ultimately will boost your confidence level.
There are many questions in the minds of patients who undergo neck lift surgery. It normally takes two to three weeks for the patients to recover. Following tips after the neck lift surgery can lead you to a healthy track of healing:
- Make sure that you wear compression bandage at least for a week for a speedy recovery which will apply the necessary pressure to your neck muscles.
- In order to ease off the pain, take your pain killers in early days after the surgery.
- Be cautious not to soak your incisions in water before they heal.
- Since sleep gives time for the tissues to heal, it is advisable to take lots of rest and sleep during the recovery phase.
- Keeping your neck in elevated position for first few days will help smooth the blood flow.
For all those considering eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), knowing the recovery timeline can help draw maximum benefits from the procedure. Here are a few tips to ensure a speedy recovery from blepharoplasty:
For the first few days to combat swelling, redness, soreness, and dryness, you can use your pain medications and lubricating drops.
- Avoid straining your eyes by reading, watching TV, wearing lenses, and doing computer work for the first week.
- Return to your doctor for a follow-up visit in second week. She will advise you on taking naps to reduce eye strain and continue to rest depending upon your evaluation.
- Minimize exertional activities till your swelling and redness are completely gone and your eyes feel back to normal.