The growing emphasis on flawless external appearances has a large number of New Yorkers resorting to surgical procedures for correcting their features. Rhinoplasty or the nose job is one of the most widely preferred surgical procedures in the Big Apple. This surgical procedure helps to correct the flaws of the nose, which enhances the overall aesthetics of the face. A Rhinoplasty NYC surgeon performs this painless procedure in a couple of hours and it can be a big boost to one’s overall persona.
However, there are many facts that a candidate should be well aware of before going for Rhinoplasty. Let us see them in the sections below -
Who makes an Ideal Candidate for the Rhinoplasty Procedure?
There are some important criteria to consider in finding out if one is an ideal candidate to undergo this procedure and these may include:
· To consider general health conditions before undergoing this surgery and it also requires the need of candid discussions about any medications one might be taking for any past illness.
· Assess the reasons why one requires this type of cosmetic treatment by carefully weighing the underlying emotional reasons behind this procedure.
· Teenagers under the age of 16 cannot undergo this cosmetic surgery as their facial features are still in the process of development.
How does one prepare for an Imminent Rhinoplasty Procedure?
A Rhinoplasty NYC professional will advice upon the following before the surgical procedure, these may include -
· A brochure from the surgeon tells about the various things to be prepared along with the schedule of the surgery. This helps in planning their leaves and responsibilities prior to undergoing a surgery.
· Abstain from drugs that contain Aspirin and Ibuprofen a couple of weeks before the surgery, as they may be indirectly responsible for bleeding problems.
· Stop smoking, as smoking may slow down healings and even circulation of blood.
· The surgeon and the anesthesiologist should be well informed about over the counter drugs and medications one uses.
· Inform the doctor if down with illness prior to surgery, this is because an illness may weaken the immunity.
How much time does it takes to recover from the Procedure of Rhinoplasty?
There is negligible amount of pain associated with this procedure; however, the only discomfort may be the difficulty in breathing for some days due to the swelling of the nose. It is important to practice precautions that include preventing any physical activities such as bending and lifting for a couple of weeks. Strenuous exercises should not be resumed for at least three weeks after the surgery.
A Rhinoplasty NYC surgeon helps to sculpt a natural and appealing nose, visit www.drjenniferlevine.com for more details of this procedure and to reclaim your lost confidence.
A Yiddish proverb says, “The eyes are the mirror of the soul,” reflecting just one aspect that we first notice in a person. With an increased focus towards external appearances, it is not surprising to find a growing number of New Yorkers availing cosmetic treatments for improving the look of their eyes. Eyelid surgery is one of the most preferred procedures by new Yorkers and with the help of an eyelid surgery NYC professional, one can get optimal results.
When a person is looking to have the best cosmetic treatment in New York City, it certainly becomes tough to find the most appropriate cosmetic surgeon who is renowned, skilled and truly experienced. Apart from this, even people may get confused with the myths and wrong information about the procedure. Therefore, the following section highlights the answers one may be looking about Eyelid Surgery -
A. Why does one require Eyelid Surgery?
Human go through the natural process of aging, which results in the skin losing its elasticity, this condition when combined with the effects of gravity causes the skin of the eyelids a sagged appearance. A wrinkly and bulgy look can distort the overall appearance and in some cases, can obstruct the peripheral vision.
B. Who is an ideal candidate for the Eyelid Surgery?
Those New Yorkers who are facing signs of aging in the form of swollen or droopy eyes can undergo surgery if they are 35 years of age, however, one can also have this procedure earlier in case of heredity issues. A good physical and mental health is important for a realistic approach towards this procedure. An eyelid surgery NYC surgeon can enhance one’s facial feature with the help of this procedure; however, the effects of ageing cannot be eliminated.
C. How much time does it takes to recovering from eyelid surgery.
It takes around seven to ten days for a person to recover from this surgical procedure, a small amount of lumpiness and minimal blurry vision is common after the surgery, but it resolves after a few days. It is possible to carry normal everyday activities by protecting the eyes with the sunglasses. Surgeons practicing in NYC may prescribe eye drops that help in pain management and any possible onset of infection after the procedure. Make up can be easily worn after five days of the surgery and routine physical activity can be started three weeks after the surgery.