Eyes are the most important feature of our face. With age, drooping of the sensitive skin of eyelids becomes a major aging problem. In order to combat the dropping and tired-appearance of the eyes, going for an eyelid surgery is the best option. If you are thinking about undergoing eyelid surgery, here are some useful guidelines for you:
- Ask your ophthalmologist to evaluate you before the surgery to identify the causes that are correctable.
- After the surgery, you should use sunglasses whenever you go out to avoid sensitivity to sunlight.
- You can watch TV, read and write within a week from surgery.
- You might experience occasional blurring or double vision but you will gain your normal vision gradually.
- You can get back to your normal work in three weeks after the surgery.
- All of the healing process will be complete in a maximum of 6 months after which the signs of surgery will be invisible.
Eyelid surgery can be used to correct aging signs in both upper and lower lids. It can vastly bring an improvement in the way you look making you look younger and ultimately will boost your confidence level.