Dr. Jennifer Levine is excited to announce the JL VIP Programme!
Looking your best and having confidence is a beautiful feeling. Incorporating a treatment maintenance plan is an ideal way to keep your look fresh, save time and keep costs consistent throughout the year. Let’s look at how a subscription can keep your confidence level optimized.
Treatments like facial injectables, cosmetic fillers, microneedling and photofacials will keep your skin looking rejuvenated. The results that you love will last longer when properly maintained with follow up treatments, but finding the time to schedule appointments with all of your other commitments can be challenging. Signing up for a treatment plan allows you the luxury of scheduling your appointments in advance so you’ll never forget to make your beauty a priority. By knowing how long optimal results should last, it is easy to plan out the next year, taking the guesswork out of scheduling and giving you the ability to secure appointments that work perfectly with your schedule.
Subscription plans also make financial sense. With one manageable payment each month, an entire year of self-care is yours. Say goodbye to paying for treatments at the appointment itself. Instead, you’ll have one predictable, monthly payment, similar to your gym fees or other subscription services.
Dr. Levine is an expert in the most current invasive and non-invasive anti-aging treatments to give her clients “Believable Beauty.” Double-board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, Dr. Levine’s passion is to provide her clients with natural results that truly enhance a person’s appearance. With the new JL Aesthetics VIP Programme, patients will be able to enjoy six treatments in a span of 12 months for one price. You can select the same treatment or try new ones each time with the choice to pay in full or monthly.
Options included in the JL Aesthetics VIP Programme are two areas of neuromodulators per treatment using Botox, Xeomin and Dysport to reduce fine lines and relax facial muscles.
- Cosmetic fillers like Voluma, Juvederm, Restylane and more can contour your facial features and rejuvenate your look.
- Photofacials reduce hyperpigmentation, the appearance of acne and rejuvenate your skin’s appearance.
- Exosome facials effectively combine the power of PRP or Vampire Facial with Exosomes, giving facial rejuvenation naturally, providing a natural glow and lessening the appearance of wrinkles by increasing the production of collagen.
- Microneedling helps even skin texture, reduce the signs of wrinkles and boosts collagen production.
- Laser hair removal is designed to treat all skin tones and types using the Nordlys technology.
- EmSculpt NEO burns fat and builds muscle on the abdomen and glutes with a 30 minute session that is the equivalent of 20,000 squats or 20,000 crunches!
You can mix and match your treatments, depending on the results desired.
The JL Aesthetics VIP Programme is available as a subscription for monthly payments of $550 per month.To receive your neuromodulator treatment, it can be scheduled after two months have been paid. If you choose the yearly option for the VIP Programme, you’ll receive $300 off the original value of the package and receive a free microneedling treatment—a value of $550.
Think the JL Aesthetics VIP Programme is perfect for your lifestyle? Call 646.362.5245 to learn more or schedule a consultation with Dr. Jennifer Levine and experience “Believable Beauty” for yourself.