Whether you’re a weekend warrior or a professional athlete, there comes a time when you hit a plateau in your athletic performance. For you, it’s not only about the aesthetic results, it’s about the strength of your body and reaching that next level.
Emsculpt NEO uses a derivative of the technology NASA uses to keep astronaut’s muscles from atrophying by stimulating muscle contractions. It is now used by celebrities like Olivia Culpo and professional athletes like Rob Gronkowski to achieve aesthetic results that also help prevent injuries and elevate their ability to perform.
What Is Emsculpt Neo?
Emsculpt NEO by BTL Aesthetics is a non-invasive treatment that concurrently uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic technology (HIFEM) to build muscle and radio frequency (RF) to burn fat.
How does it work?
HIFEM allows Emsculpt to intensely and deeply stimulate muscles in the treated area in ways that workouts cannot. In just one 30-minute session, the machine triggers up to 24,000 muscle contractions in the targeted area, imperatively tricking your body into thinking you just did 24,000 crunches, squats or bicep curls to strengthen and tone the body.
In addition to being pain-free, it also has built-in technology to tap our lactic acid from the treated area, significantly reducing any soreness.
To reduce fat, the radio frequency works by raising the muscle temperature by a hundred degrees, preparing muscles for exposure to stress; it is equivalent to a workout warmup. Then in less than 4 minutes, the fat cells are perpetually burned and slowly removed from the body when the temperature of the subcutaneous fat reaches levels that cause apoptosis.
This radio frequency fat reduction is like an equivalent of an intense soul cycle session, and lifting weights. A typical course of treatment is one session every week for a month which dermatologists say is equivalent to 12 to 16 weeks of highly intensive workout routine.
How many sessions do I need?
To see ideal results, 4 – 6 sessions one week apart are recommended.
How many sessions do I need?
Like any workout, your results from Emsculpt NEO require maintenance. NEO is meant to be part of a healthy and frequent exercise routine, not its replacement.
Our athletic patients use NEO to activate muscles that workouts cannot, giving them both a physical and mental boost to elevate their performance.
Generally speaking, patients who keep to a regular exercise program and a healthy, balanced diet can expect their Emsculpt NEO results to last for at least 6 – 12 months.
Who is an ideal candidate?
Emsculpt NEO can be a great addition to an active lifestyle of many individuals. For best results, patients should be within a 20 lb range of their ideal weight.
- Athletes. Activating muscles of the abdomen, glutes, biceps and thighs helps athletes build specific muscle groups that exercise alone cannot. Athletes are likely to see a boost in their performance after the second session, with full results after their fourth or fifth.
- Getting back to fitness. The New Year is right around the corner. Giving yourself the boost of confidence and strength needed to get back to the gym can help propel your results and help you stay committed.
- Moms. Emsculpt NEO helps correct diastasis recti, the separation of abdominal muscles that can happen during pregnancy.
- Seniors. As early as in our 30’s, we lose muscle mass and most importantly, core strength. If not corrected with core exercises, this can result in injuries. Seniors are especially prone to weaker cores, which Emsculpt NEO can help resolve without putting stress on their bones. Check out our Core-to-Floor program to learn more.
- Special occasions. Emsculpt NEO works relatively quickly and has no downtime. Starting your NEO journey six weeks prior to a special event such as a wedding can help you look your best!
Emsculpt NEO is a safe, FDA-cleared treatment that can help boost athletic performance, strengthen the core to prevent injuries and give you the abs you’ve been dreaming about! Shop Emsculpt NEO here.