With the holiday season just around the corner, Dr. Jennifer Levine is teaming up with fitness trainer Mike Higgins to share ways for patients to get and stay fit, year-round! On September 30th at 6:00 PM ET, we invite you to join a complimentary virtual event, “How to Reduce Cellulite and Fat Without Surgery”. RSVP here and attend for a chance to win a free Emsculpt treatment!
Mikey, as he is warmly known to his dedicated tribe of clients in New York City, shares 5 tips on how to stay fit:
- The more you give, the better the results. Commit to a lifestyle change that you can replicate each and every day. The more attention you can give to each meal and workout, the faster the body is going to show it!
- Find your balance. Establish a routine that is balanced and doable for you, whether it be diet, exercise, treatments – or a combo of all three for best results. What works for your friends and family, may not work for you. Don’t try to fit the mold, but instead make your own.
- Work smarter, not harder. It’s important to be present with your diet and exercise so you can make intentional and effective choices. Don’t waste your time going through the motions, but instead take each and every workout, and each and every bite of food, more seriously. I promise you it will make a huge difference.
- Cut out the excess. No more excess drinking, eating, or working out! Too much of a good thing is a bad thing – it’s that simple.
- Find your secret weapon. Find something or someone that can give you a bit of an edge! This is especially important when you feel you’ve hit a plateau. Seeking out and committing to professional help is the quickest way to your results. Hire a trainer, take this journey with a friend or family member, consult a doctor on treatments like Emsculpt, or find food or drinks that have beneficial properties. Do what you have to do to succeed!
Join us on September 30th to learn more about how to look and feel your best this holiday season and throughout the year.