We all feel nervous before job interviews, and some are now scheduling interviews for the first time in years, or even decades. Whether your job interview is virtual or in-person, your confidence and energy will play a big role.
Nothing boosts confidence quite like a rejuvenated appearance. To help you land that dream job, we’ve put together a list of beauty tips to be the best version of yourself.
- Elevate your skin care routine. If you’re following our Instagram, you know that maintaining – and upgrading – your skin care routine is one of the most important things you can do at this time. Equally important is the selection of products you use. When it comes to your stock of products, we recommend the “quality over quantity” approach. Medical-grade skin care products, like those by SkinMedica and Alastin, contain powerful ingredients that clean, rejuvenate, heal and protect your skin. To watch Dr. Levine’s skin care routine, click here.
- Rejuvenate with Botox and fillers. Companies want candidates who are as energetic as they look. If your eyes are tired, your youthful energy is a hard sell.
Neuromodulators like Botox, Xeomin and Dysport are quick-acting treatments that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face and neck. Fillers can be used to lift, tighten and add volume to tired skin.
When completed by an experienced injector, injectables and fillers give you a refreshed and natural look.
If you are new to injectables and fillers, watch this Spotlyte special to watch Dr. Levine give a busy NYC mom her first Botox and filler treatments! To learn which treatments are ideal for you, call 212.517.9400 to schedule a complimentary virtual consultation.
- Keep it real. Just as facial treatments should leave you looking naturally refreshed, so should your makeup. Here are a few tips to consider:
- Match your foundation closely to your skin tone.
- Use natural colors that accentuate your facial features without drawing attention to them. For your lips, Dr. Levine’s favorite lip plumper is Dior Addict Lip Maximizing Plumper.
- Whether you prefer lash extensions or mascara, make sure they look neat and natural. Avoid overusing mascara as it can create a clumped look.
With more competition than ever before in the job market, looking your best and brightest may just give you the edge you need. To schedule a virtual consultation and make a personalized treatment plan, call 212.517.9400.