Nose reshaping or reconstruction is highly complicated job as it involves both medical knowledge and expertise. Many people who are not happy with the nasal structures want to beautify their appearances but scared to undergo this surgery because of the several misconceptions running in their minds and the major one is unbearable pains!
It is important to mention here, rhinoplasty is a painless surgery. No doubt, minor pain is obvious during every surgical procedure which can be neutralized. Because surgeon starts this procedure after administering the local or general anaesthesia (it is decided by the surgeon based upon the examination results of patients’ health conditions). This will keep the patient numb during the entire operation. In this way, patient will not feel any pain due to the minor incisions that are necessary to achieve the desired results.
Another thing that a patient must know, it is not like that one go to the doctors’ office and he/she will perform nose job. There are numerous things that a doctor will have to consider before making the first incision on your nose. During consultation, your surgeon may ask you about your medical history, post surgeries (if any), current medications, allergies from any medication or other things etc. Here is patients’ responsibility to tell everything about your current health conditions to him/her so that your surgeon can make a right decision for you.
One thing to make you sure that rhinoplasty never disappoints you. If performed by the expert surgeon you will be provided the results that not only give you a desired nasal shape but also create harmony to the overall facial appearance.
A change to your appearance is one that takes thought and consultation with friends and family, and most importantly yourself. A typical consultation with a plastic surgeon begins with a series of questions on your medical history as well as your thoughts on undergoing a surgical procedure. Once you have made the decision to alter the appearance of a feature on your face, the question becomes what kind of a change are you looking to achieve in the final outcome? A subtle change for the future might just be the solution for you.
A subtle change is one that you can recognize and feel comfortable with while still looking like you in the mirror. A key to successful plastic surgery is to alter a patient’s appearance in a subtle way that pleases them and improves their self-confidence while making sure that the change is not drastic to the point where you are no longer recognizable.
A skilled plastic surgeon will be familiar with just the right techniques to subtly enhance your appearance while still remaining true to the overall structure and symmetry of your face. To learn more about how rhinoplasty surgery in new york can help improve your appearance and self esteeem, call or visit us today.
The growing emphasis on flawless external appearances has a large number of New Yorkers resorting to surgical procedures for correcting their features. Rhinoplasty or the nose job is one of the most widely preferred surgical procedures in the Big Apple. This surgical procedure helps to correct the flaws of the nose, which enhances the overall aesthetics of the face. A Rhinoplasty NYC surgeon performs this painless procedure in a couple of hours and it can be a big boost to one’s overall persona.
However, there are many facts that a candidate should be well aware of before going for Rhinoplasty. Let us see them in the sections below -
Who makes an Ideal Candidate for the Rhinoplasty Procedure?
There are some important criteria to consider in finding out if one is an ideal candidate to undergo this procedure and these may include:
· To consider general health conditions before undergoing this surgery and it also requires the need of candid discussions about any medications one might be taking for any past illness.
· Assess the reasons why one requires this type of cosmetic treatment by carefully weighing the underlying emotional reasons behind this procedure.
· Teenagers under the age of 16 cannot undergo this cosmetic surgery as their facial features are still in the process of development.
How does one prepare for an Imminent Rhinoplasty Procedure?
A Rhinoplasty NYC professional will advice upon the following before the surgical procedure, these may include -
· A brochure from the surgeon tells about the various things to be prepared along with the schedule of the surgery. This helps in planning their leaves and responsibilities prior to undergoing a surgery.
· Abstain from drugs that contain Aspirin and Ibuprofen a couple of weeks before the surgery, as they may be indirectly responsible for bleeding problems.
· Stop smoking, as smoking may slow down healings and even circulation of blood.
· The surgeon and the anesthesiologist should be well informed about over the counter drugs and medications one uses.
· Inform the doctor if down with illness prior to surgery, this is because an illness may weaken the immunity.
How much time does it takes to recover from the Procedure of Rhinoplasty?
There is negligible amount of pain associated with this procedure; however, the only discomfort may be the difficulty in breathing for some days due to the swelling of the nose. It is important to practice precautions that include preventing any physical activities such as bending and lifting for a couple of weeks. Strenuous exercises should not be resumed for at least three weeks after the surgery.
A Rhinoplasty NYC surgeon helps to sculpt a natural and appealing nose, visit www.drjenniferlevine.com for more details of this procedure and to reclaim your lost confidence.
In earlier times, people used to feel satisfied with their natural appearances, considering it as a God’s gift. Now, things have changed and everyone has become conscious about the looks and overall appearance. Many people are not happy with their natural facial appearance, specially with the nose, wants to do something to look beautiful and attractive.
Rhinoplasty, popularly known as the ‘nose-job’ has proved a boon to people whose noses are not in a perfect shape naturally and as well as to those who have unfortunately got their nose deformed or crooked due to sports or accidental injuries.
It is a surgery of millimeters but can greatly enhance the face by small changes in the nasal structure. In addition to improving features in the present nose that do not harmonize with overall facial aesthetics, Rhinoplasty also helps to cure sinus problems to a good extent.
Being the most advanced cosmetic treatment, it must always be done under the recommendation and guidance of an expert cosmetic surgeon to ensuring positive and natural looking results.
Rhinoplasty is a treatment for those who are willing to get their nose structure modified. The treatment plan varies according to the patient’s need and surgeon’s recommendation. People from different lifestyles come across situations when their nose is deformed or crooked due to sports or accidental injuries. It leaves an ugly hump in the middle of the face; however, it can be corrected by Rhinoplasty treatment.
Deformity in the nose structure can also lead to breathing problems in people who are born with the defect. Undergoing Rhinoplasty treatments helps in recovering from breathing difficulties for many. Rhinoplasty is useful to those who have a nose that is non-symmetrical to their facial appearance. Just like long nose hanging over the lip, flat nose or widely extended nose can make facial features revolting.
Rhinoplasty treatment assures positive outcomes in enhancing facial beauty. It is the most advanced surgical treatment performed by an expert cosmetic surgeon. Explore the best options over the internet to find out if someone really needs to undergo Rhinoplasty.
Most of the neck lift surgeries can be performed on an outpatient basis. This refers to the fact that you can go home a few hours after the surgery depending upon a few factors. You will need someone to drive you home after the surgery. If you are thinking about getting a neck lift surgery, preparation in advance can lead to greater benefits.
You should plan on home recovery area before you undergo surgery. Your home recovery area after the surgery includes:
1. Ice packs
2. Towel and gauze
3. Supply of comfortable and loose clothing, preferably the shirts that can be buttoned down
4. A thermometer
5. A cordless telephone or a telephone with a reaching distance that can be accessed while sitting or lying down.
6. Petroleum jelly and adequate supply of antibiotic ointments for quick healing.
7. Soft and comfortable pillows that can help you keep your head in easy position.
8. A friend of family member who can be with you for at least 24 hours after the surgery.
You might notice mild to moderate discomfort after the procedure. You can take your painkillers to alleviate the pain. Swelling and bruising may being to appear but that goes away within a few days. It is important to carefully follow your surgeon’s instructions for a speedy and effective recovery.
Rhinoplasty is no longer restricted to A-listed people. More and more people are going to seek the procedure to enhance their appearance. If you wish to undergo the procedure, here are a few tips for a speedy recovery after the procedure:
- In order to minimize the pain and discomfort after the procedure, you can use painkillers. It is better to suppress the pain before it reaches the highest intensity.
- Avoid the intake of blood thinners namely aspirin, ibuprofen, heparin, and other anti-inflammatory drugs as restricted by your physician.Stop using them a few weeks before the surgery and do not use them until you are allowed to.
- Avoid the substances that contain vitamin E or ginseng. Ask your physician about the things to be avoided.
- Be cautious to save your nose from accidental hits.
- Do not use any cosmetics over your face without the advice of your doctor.
- Avoid sun exposure as your skin becomes very sensitive after the surgery. If you need to go out, make sure that you keep it covered
Today, rhinoplasty has become one of the most sought after procedures in the world of cosmetic surgery. The procedure aims at re-shaping and re-draping of the nose in order to attain a more symmetric and proportionate facial appearance. Many people undergo the procedure for cosmetic purposes whereas a few opt for it to correct functional abnormalities as well.
The intensity of the post-operative treatment differs a lot at different stages. The recovery time for the procedure is dependent upon variety of features including:
- Procedure complexity.
- Individual features of the person
- Complications during the surgery
- Postoperative time.
- Smoking status of the person
Patients tend to get bruising and swelling after the procedure but that usually subsides with icing. A few surgeons may advise against it so it is best to ask your treating surgeon as to the right option for you. Rhinoplasty or a nose job can bring a lot of positive change in your facial appearance. The procedure will greatly boost your self confidence and enhance your natural appearance.
Today, rhinoplasty has become one of the most common types of cosmetic surgery. Designed to achieve the harmonious balance in facial features, the procedure is becoming increasingly popular in both male and female patients. Here are a few tips for those who wish to undergo the procedure:
- Be clear about the idea of what you want from the surgery before you see a plastic surgeon.
- Opt for a surgeon who has extensive experience in performing similar surgeries.
- Avoid all nasal medications three months before the surgery as they may interfere with the healing process.
- For the first two weeks following the nasal surgery, you can seek advise on keeping your nasal passages moist and comfortable. Your surgeon may prescribe you a humidifier and nasal saline spray.
- To minimize swelling, sleeping in a recliner with head elevated can help a great deal.
- It is important to understand the need of revision surgery in many cases. So be knowledgeable to discuss this with your surgeon.
Rhinoplasty can greatly enhance the appearance of your face by brining facial harmony in features. Opt for an experience and reputed plastic surgery to seek maximum benefit.
These days, more and more people are seeking help of plastic surgery to seek desirable outcomes for the appearance of their noses. Rhinoplasty is one such procedure that can help make your crooked or oversized nose look beautiful and attractive and thus can enhance the appearance of your facial features.
But for the success of rhinoplasty, it is important to have realistic expectations from the procedure. The patients who wish to undergo procedure should be aware of the fact that changing the way their nose looks can enhance the beauty of their face but it will not bring out any dramatic results.
If you have made up your mind to undergo rhinoplasty then you can ask your cosmetic surgeon to have a look at your nose and provide you basic idea on how the procedure may benefit you. The doctor should be able to offer a glimpse of how your new nose will look and affect the overall appearance of your face. You can also ask about before and after pictures of patients with similar type of problem who have benefited from the procedure. A well-shaped nose can add value to your overall facial appearance and can make you look more youthful and beautiful. Keeping the expectations realistic and seeking advice of a right surgeon are essential aspects of seeking success from the procedure.