There are many questions in the minds of patients who undergo neck lift surgery. It normally takes two to three weeks for the patients to recover. Following tips after the neck lift surgery can lead you to a healthy track of healing:
- Make sure that you wear compression bandage at least for a week for a speedy recovery which will apply the necessary pressure to your neck muscles.
- In order to ease off the pain, take your pain killers in early days after the surgery.
- Be cautious not to soak your incisions in water before they heal.
- Since sleep gives time for the tissues to heal, it is advisable to take lots of rest and sleep during the recovery phase.
- Keeping your neck in elevated position for first few days will help smooth the blood flow.